- The Best (and Cheapest) Online Business Cards Printersby Graeme Whiles on September 21, 2023 at 1:14 pm
You’ve just hit it off with a potential client who fits perfectly into your target audience. Whether it’s at a conference, in line at Starbucks, or during a post-gym session stretching session, you’ve struck up a rapport, and you want to close the deal on that hot new lead. The only thing is, you still The post The Best (and Cheapest) Online Business Cards Printers appeared first on Foundr.
- 4 Science-Backed Goal Setting Strategies to Grow Your Businessby Jonathan Chan on September 19, 2023 at 11:57 pm
Remember, just a few weeks into the new year? You had goals to eat healthier, get in the gym, and start a new business. But now, we’re inching closer to the end of the year, and you’ve struggled to hit any of your goals. I’m no exception to the rule, either. I have a pair The post 4 Science-Backed Goal Setting Strategies to Grow Your Business appeared first on Foundr.
- How Much Does It Cost to Start a Business (And Run One)?by Jesse Sumrak on September 18, 2023 at 11:50 pm
Starting a business. The want-to-be entrepreneur’s daydream. Many founders have spent hours speculating the vision before finally making it happen. Freedom, flexibility, income—it’s all just a startup away. However, many small business owners overlook one small (though crucial) detail: it takes money to make money. Startups don’t grow on trees. You’ll need capital to get The post How Much Does It Cost to Start a Business (And Run One)? appeared first on Foundr.
- 10 Instagram Growth Hacks For More Engaged Followers (Without Running Ads)by Graeme Whiles on September 18, 2023 at 1:24 am
Whether you’re on it to live vicariously through your more adventurous friends or spend hours looking through cute dog videos, Instagram can be a wonderful place. And as a business owner or entrepreneur, it can be an incredible source of new customers or a great place to connect on a deeper level with your current The post 10 Instagram Growth Hacks For More Engaged Followers (Without Running Ads) appeared first on Foundr.
- How to Keep Your Influencer Marketing Campaign Authenticby Nina Petrov on September 15, 2023 at 1:31 pm
If evolving marketing trends have taught us anything over the past few decades, it is that nothing beats good old word of mouth. Businesses across different industries invest big bucks to ensure shiny ratings and reviews, authentic customer testimonials, and attractive referral marketing offers. Now more than ever, having the recommendation of a trusted source The post How to Keep Your Influencer Marketing Campaign Authentic appeared first on Foundr.