- Leading the Way: Strategies for Fostering a Culture of Excellence in Healthcare Organizationsby Career Geek Community on May 1, 2023 at 2:36 pm
As a nurse leader, it is within your influence to shape how others perceive the culture of your healthcare organization. One way to support your team in providing exceptional care for patients is by promoting a culture of continuous improvement and excellence. But how can you achieve this feat? This article delves into several approaches The post Leading the Way: Strategies for Fostering a Culture of Excellence in Healthcare Organizations appeared first on Career Geek.
- Tips on Getting the Perfect Job for Youby Career Geek Community on April 28, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Many people struggle to find the right job, and this can lead to all sorts of issues. It can mean being stuck in a job you don’t enjoy on an income that is not sufficient for you to live on. It could also mean a lack of advancement opportunities, among other things. This is why The post Tips on Getting the Perfect Job for You appeared first on Career Geek.
- Essential Guide to Evidence-Based Problem Solving for Healthcareby Career Geek Community on March 21, 2023 at 3:34 pm
As healthcare professionals, we face a lot of challenges that require us to come up with solutions that are efficient, effective, and based on evidence. To solve problems based on evidence, relevant data must be gathered, analyzed, and hypothesized. These hypotheses must then be tested using simulations or pilot programs, and informed decisions must be The post Essential Guide to Evidence-Based Problem Solving for Healthcare appeared first on Career Geek.
- How Can Wrongful Termination Impact Your Career?by Career Geek Community on March 8, 2023 at 12:29 pm
Every employee has the right to be treated fairly and equitably in the workplace. Unfortunately, wrongful termination is a reality for some employees. Employers often terminate or fire an employee for reasons that are illegal under applicable employment laws. For example, if an employer terminates an employee because of their race, gender, or religion, they The post How Can Wrongful Termination Impact Your Career? appeared first on Career Geek.
- How to Choose an Engineering Contract Staffing Agencyby Career Geek Community on December 6, 2022 at 1:26 pm
When looking for top-notch engineering expertise for job openings, contract staffing agencies can be a great option. Staffing agencies have access to some of the top engineering talent in the market. Temporary Workforce Engineering contract staffing providers are seeing an uptick in business as a result of the growing need for project-based workers. It’s a The post How to Choose an Engineering Contract Staffing Agency appeared first on Career Geek.